Μatch for the 26th matchday of the regular season of the Italian league, with three games only remaining till the end of it. Playoffs will begin shortly after it.
Armani had her mind exclusively on the Euroleague last month and paid the price for this by losing some valuable ground in the league. Hence, this season falls to 2nd place (19-6), behind a surprising Brindisi (19-5) team. And, likely, the mind of Ettore Messina and his players is already in the Euroleague clash mid-week against Bayern Munich, with the Milanese hosting the first game on Tuesday! American center Kyle Hines will be protected again by not playing against Bologna, while valuable guard Michael Roll is unprepared.
In Virtus (18-7, 3rd), everything is covered by disappointment and frustration. Unics eliminated Virtus from the Eurocup finals and at the same time deprived them of the opportunity to participate in the next season’s Euroleague! The management is deeply concerned about the Serbian coach, Sasa Djordjevic…
Our free Olimpia Milano vs. Virtus Bologna tip: Half time result: AX ARMANI EXCHANGE MILAN Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 17 April 2021 – Ulm vs. Bayern
- 16 April 2021 - Philadelphia 76ers vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- 16 April 2021 – Utah Jazz vs. Indiana Pacers
- 15 April 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics
- 15 April 2021 – Atlanta Hawks vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 14 April 2021 – CSKA Moscow vs. Panathinaikos
- 14 April 2021 - Virtus Bologna vs. Unics Kazan