Utah continues its solitary course in the West (1th, record 41-14, 25-3 at home, 7-3 in the last 10 matches), and as the protagonists of this course have repeatedly said, the goal of the Jazz this year is to go all the way till the end of the road. Coach Quin Snyder has been doing an excellent job for the Mormons in recent years, and the truth is that this season seems the right time to go one step further. There are two big question marks for tonight’s game: the always reliable center Derrick Favors and the… basket – scoring machine Jordan Clarkson. They are both in doubt as these lines are being written, but a few hours are left for the coaching team to decide.
On the other hand, the Pacers are stable in the 9th place of the Eastern Conference in recent weeks (record 26-28, 17-12 on the road, 5-5 in the last 10). Their goal is to make it to the first 6 teams.
Critical forward T.J. Warren has been knocked out for the rest of the season; key big man Myles Turner and reliable three-point shooter, Doug McDermott, have lost the last few games and remain in doubt for the clash with the Jazz.
Our free Utah Jazz vs. Indiana Pacers tip: Pacers UNDER 12.5 three points made Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 17 April 2021 - Armani Milan vs. Virtus Bologna
- 17 April 2021 – Ulm vs. Bayern
- 16 April 2021 - Philadelphia 76ers vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- 15 April 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics
- 15 April 2021 – Atlanta Hawks vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 14 April 2021 – CSKA Moscow vs. Panathinaikos
- 14 April 2021 - Virtus Bologna vs. Unics Kazan