The Knicks continue to fight with all their might for a place in the playoffs or even in the East’s play-in tournaments. A few hours ago, they achieved their 2nd consecutive victory (at home, 102-96 to Toronto Raptors) and improved their record to 27-27 (8th in the East). An excellent Julius Randle led Tom Thibodeau’s team with 26 points and eight rebounds. But the return of centre Mitchell Robinson is still a long way (8.3 points, 8.1 rebounds), and the Knicks need to adjust to their life without him.
The Lakers faced the Nets in Brooklyn, with Frank Vogel worrying a bit too much for the absences of Davis, LeBron, Gasol, Kuzma and Matthews. Nevertheless, the champions appeared very focused against a kindergarten team (126-101 / 6 double-digits / Drummond 18 points, 11 rebounds). Currently ranked 5th in the West (33-20), they desperately wait for Anthony Davis to return in two weeks and King James in three. Kuzma, Matthews, Gasol, and Kuzma are doubtful for yet another game, but the Lakers seem capable of beating opponents even without them.
Our free New York Knicks vs. Los Angeles Lakers tip: Julius Randle Over 23.5 points Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 17 April 2021 - Armani Milan vs. Virtus Bologna
- 17 April 2021 – Ulm vs. Bayern
- 16 April 2021 - Philadelphia 76ers vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- 16 April 2021 – Utah Jazz vs. Indiana Pacers
- 15 April 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics
- 15 April 2021 – Atlanta Hawks vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 14 April 2021 – CSKA Moscow vs. Panathinaikos
- 14 April 2021 - Virtus Bologna vs. Unics Kazan