A great game took place a few hours ago in Dallas, with the Mavericks taken aback in the end. They lost 117-119 to the San Antonio Spurs, with DeRozan scoring the winning basket five-tenths before the end. It was a defeat that hurt the Mavericks, who struggled to break away from 7th place in the Western Conference (29-23).
Porzingis played a great game with 31 points, and 15 rebounds, 29 points and seven assists were the contributions of Doncic, but his field goal percentages were terrifying. JJ Redick (SG) and Maxi Kleber (PF) are uncertain for tonight’s game, with their participation decided minutes before the tip.
The 76ers outscored Oklahoma pretty quickly (117-93), with six players scoring double-digit and Embiid (27 points), Korkmaz (20 points) rocking the game. Philadelphia climbed to the top of the East (36-17) and want to stay there until the end of the regular season. George Hill is constantly out of action, while Tobias Harris is doubtful also for tonight’s game.
Our free Dallas Mavericks vs. Philadelphia 76ers tip: Ben Simmons Under 14.5 points Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 17 April 2021 - Armani Milan vs. Virtus Bologna
- 17 April 2021 – Ulm vs. Bayern
- 16 April 2021 - Philadelphia 76ers vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- 16 April 2021 – Utah Jazz vs. Indiana Pacers
- 15 April 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics
- 15 April 2021 – Atlanta Hawks vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 14 April 2021 – CSKA Moscow vs. Panathinaikos
- 14 April 2021 - Virtus Bologna vs. Unics Kazan