Spread Pick: Real MadridHome with handicap -13.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 158.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
05/11/2015 19:45 – Real Madrid v FC Bayern Munich – Betting Tips
This is a game between two sides who are big names in basketball, but there is a lot riding on this game. The reigning Euroleague champions are 2-1 at the moment having lost both away games. They know that they’ll need a big win at home to kick-start their season and please their fans. As for Bayern, they hold a 2-1 record after an impressive win versus Strasbourg last week.
Life hasn’t been easy for the Euroleague champions this season but they know on Thursday night that they will be playing in front of their home fans. Madrid won their only home game so far this season and they know that they owe their fans a good performance and all the points this season. With players like Gustavo Ayon, Sergio Llull, Rudy Fernandez and Sergio Rodriguez, you can never rule out Madrid at any time and it is likely that the hosts will be the big victors in this big game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 03/11 17:00 (Spread Result: 87.5-99, Totals: 200)|
|giorgio||05/11 19:45||Real Madrid||Real MadridRMB||FC Bayern Munich||FC Bayern MunichMUN||158.5||1.90||Over 158.5|
|SPREAD||-13.5||1.90||Real MadridRMB||Bet ►|
The Germans are on a roll
FC Bayern Munich have won back to back games in taking a 2-1 record and they will have some confidence in this game. It will be a big night for KC Rivers who returns to Madrid, taking on team-mates who he won plenty of silverware alongside last season. With Alex Renfroe leading the backcourt alongside Rivers, Bryce Taylor and Anton Gavel, there is a need for the German side to have a big game but they’ll think that they could cause an upset. It is far from impossible but it will be a big challenge when they head to Madrid to take on the Euroleague holders.
The bookmakers think that the Spanish giants will win this one with a bit to spare. Again, Madrid will have to bounce back after a defeat and it is likely they will be fired up so taking Real Madrid at -13.5, at odds of 1.90, isn’t a bad bet. If you are looking for the Over/Under market for this game, look to go OVER 158.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Panathinaikos Athens
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Zalgiris Kaunas v FC Barcelona Lassa
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Olympiacos Piraeus v Limoges CSP
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Cedevita Zagreb