Spread Pick: Panathinaikos AthensAway with handicap -7 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 144.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
06/11/2015 18:00 – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Panathinaikos Athens – Betting Tips
This will be the very first time that these two teams have ever met and the home team will be looking to beat one of the most successful teams in the Euroleague. It’s been a tough start to the season for Stelmet, sitting with a 0-3 record but they take on Panathinaikos who are currently 1-2 and not at their best.
The hosts have struggled with life in the Euroleague so far this season but a home game against opponents who are yet to hit form themselves could offer the ideal chance to get their season up and running. Vlad Moldoveanu has been in excellent form of late, and he has notched multiple three-pointers in his last five outings in the Euroleague. He has 13 from 19 form downtown in this period and if he can work some magic on Froiday night, the home fans are likely to have a lot to celebrate. Stelmet need to be strong on possession play if they are to have any chance of taking something from this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 05/11 17:15 (Spread Result: 71-61, Totals: 139)|
|giorgio||06/11 18:00||Stelmet Zielona Gora||Stelmet Zielona GoraZGA||Panathinaikos Athens||Panathinaikos AthensPAO||144.5||1.90||Over 144.5|
|SPREAD||-7||1.90||Panathinaikos AthensPAO||Bet ►|
The Greeks need to get motoring this season
There is a blow for the Greek side as they will be without James Gist for this game but they will look to bring in Antonis Fotsis to replace him. Dimitris Diamantidis is just 9 points off the 8th place in Euroleague scoring and he enters Round 4 with a total of 2,334 career points. He will be keen to add to his total and with players like himself and Nick Calathes, you have to say that the Greek side have more than enough about them to grab an away win. They’ve not hit top form yet this campaign but a win in this game could kick-start Panathinaikos’ season.
The Greeks are big favourites and you can see why taking Panathinaikos at -7, with odds of 1.90, is an appealing bet. When it comes to making the most of the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 144.5 at odds of 1.90 on Friday night when these teams clash for the first time. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Zalgiris Kaunas v FC Barcelona Lassa
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Olympiacos Piraeus v Limoges CSP
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Cedevita Zagreb