Spread Pick: FenerbahceAway with handicap -5.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 149 at 1.90 Bet Now!
06/11/2015 19:00 – Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade v Fenerbahce Istanbul – Betting Tips
Both teams come into this game in very contrasting moods. The Belgrade side suffered a demoralising loss in Moscow but the team from Istanbul enjoyed a thrilling victory, at home, against the reigning Euroleague champions. The hosts will be keen to bounce back but Istanbul will be looking to march back to the Final Four again.
Crvena are struggling and their heavy defeat in Moscow last week means that the team may be bruised and battered coming into this one. It’s not just the fact that they lost last week, they’ve now lost two games in a row and you don’t want to get into a habit of losing games in the Euroleague. Quincy Miller and Vladimir Stimac have been brought in and they may be able to provide some support and assistance for Maik Zirbes, who has been one of the few highlights for Crvena this campaign. A home win would go a long way to boosting morale and outlook in Belgrade this week.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 05/11 19:20 (Spread Result: 60-68.5, Totals: 134)|
|giorgio||06/11 19:00||Crvena Zvezda||Crvena ZvezdaCZT||Fenerbahce Istanbul||Fenerbahce IstanbulFBU||149||1.90||Over 149|
|SPREAD||-5.5||1.90||Fenerbahce IstanbulFBU||Bet ►|
Fenerbahce are on a high as they head to Belgrade
Fenerbahce head to Belgrade absolutely buzzing from their win over Real Madrid last week. The Turkish team is currently joint top of Group A but they know that they haven’t won away from home yet in this campaign, so this week presents a genuine opportunity to do so. Players like Jan Vesely, Ekpe Udoh and Pero Antic are all key players for the away team and if they hit top form, they could well in the running to grab another big win on Friday night. With Bogdan Bogdanovic showcasing a great deal of skill and talent so far this season, there is plenty of firepower up top for the team from Istanbul.
Taking Fenerbahce Istanbul at -5.5, with odds of 1.90, isn’t a bad bet for Friday night and should keep your interest right to the end of the game. Anyone that is looking to have some fun with the Over/Under market should look to go OVER 149.0 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Panathinaikos Athens
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Zalgiris Kaunas v FC Barcelona Lassa
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Olympiacos Piraeus v Limoges CSP
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Cedevita Zagreb