Spread Pick: Olympiacos PiraeusHome with handicap -13 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 149.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
05/11/2015 19:45 – Olympiacos Piraeus v Limoges CSP – Betting Tips
The champions of Greece and France come together in this vital match that sees the home team with a 2-1 record and the away side with a 1-2 record. However, this is the 10th meeting between the two sides, albeit the first clash since 1997/98. Limoges hold a 7-2 record in these meetings and they will be keen to maintain their dominance.
After an excellent win on the road in Milan in the last round, Olympiacos know that they need to win to stay joint-top of the group. With Georgios Printezis and Patric Young showing excellent form this season, they should be in with a running of another victory and they also know that they hold a significant lead when it comes to rebounding. It may take a whole for the Greeks to showcase their supremacy but the home fans are coming into this one thinking that a win is there for the taking and with players like Vassilis Spanoulis, who can blame them for thinking that.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 03/11 17:05 (Spread Result: 62-49, Totals: 124)|
|giorgio||05/11 19:45||Olympiacos Piraeus||Olympiacos PiraeusOLY||Limoges CSP||Limoges CSPLMG||149.5||1.90||Over 149.5|
|SPREAD||-13||1.90||Olympiacos PiraeusOLY||Bet ►|
Limoges need another victory on the road
Limoges will be keen to grab their second win on the road this season. They may not have enjoyed much luck at home this season but a second away win here would indicate that Limoges have enough about them to be a threat this season. With players like Frejus Zerbo, Leo Westermann and Will Daniels taking control, they have a shout. However, it is the form of Nobel Boungou-Colo so far this season that has caught the eye and this would be an excellent game to announce himself to basketball fans across Europe. It is a tough task for the French side but it is not a task that is beyond them.
The bookies think that the Greeks are clear favourites and they hit their stride, the 1.90 odds for Olympiacos at -13.0 could be a decent bet. If you are looking to get involved with the Over/Under market in this game, opt to go OVER 149.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Panathinaikos Athens
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Zalgiris Kaunas v FC Barcelona Lassa
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 5 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Cedevita Zagreb