Spread Pick: Maccabi Tel AvivHome with handicap -11.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 165.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
29/10/2015 19:05 – Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv v Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari – Betting Tips
Group D is the only game where two teams have lost their opening two games of the season and on Thursday night in Tel Aviv, they face off. Yes, one team will get off the mark this season but the losing side will slip to a 0-3 record and the pressure will really start to build.
This is also the first time that these two teams have played each other, so something definitely has to give in this game. While Maccabi are yet to win this season, they haven’t played too badly. Taylor Rochestie and Yogev Ohayon have been in good form and you would fancy Maccabi to get some point on the board in this game. They also have Jordan Farmar who has been in fine form so far this season. The home crowd will know how big a game this is and you can expect a lot of noise and passion from the crowd in the Menora Mivtachim Arena on Thursday night.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 28/10 16:55 (Spread Result: 67.5-63, Totals: 142)|
|giorgio||29/10 19:05||Maccabi Tel Aviv||Maccabi Tel AvivMAC||Dinamo Sassari||Dinamo SassariSASSA||165.5||1.90||Under 165.5|
|SPREAD||-11.5||1.90||Maccabi Tel AvivMAC||Bet ►|
Plenty of Tel Aviv experience in the Sassari squad
The Italian side has three players that used to play for Maccabi so there will be a lot of comfort and familiarity in the Sassari squad. Joe Alexander, David Logan and MarQuez Haynes can all play a role in helping their team-mates settle into this game. There will also be a big focus on Christian Eyenga who will be expected to minimise the impact that Devin Smith has in this game. There will be an expectation for Maccabi to grab their first win but if the Italians can stand tall and firm, they could frustrate the crowd and cause an upset. This should be an intense game.
The sportsbooks think that this will be a straightforward win for Maccabi and it is tempting to go along with this notion. Taking Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv with a handicap of -11.5 at odds of 1.90 is a good starting point for this one. You’ll also find that the Over/Under market is available and you should look to go UNDER 165.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – FC Bayern Munich v Strasbourg
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Real Madrid
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Khimki Moscow Region v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 29 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Panathinaikos Athens
- 29 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Limoges CSP v Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz