Spread Pick: Fenerbahce IstanbulHome with handicap +1.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 157.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
30/10/2015 17:00 – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Real Madrid – Betting Tips
Both of these teams will believe that they have a chance of success in the Euroleague this season and they clashed in the Final Four last campaign. Madrid won that match on their way to taking the title and it would be fair to say that Madrid are the more settled team.
That won’t necessarily hold Fenerbahce back though;. They have made some changes over the summer but with an Istanbul crowd behind them, the passion, drive and energy could all tip this one in their favour. We’ve already seen Madrid lose on the road this campaign and while they will be keen to avoid defeat if they can, it does indicate that there is a weakness surrounding Real Madrid which can be attacked. Jan Vesely and Pero Antic will need to deliver big performances in this one while Bogdano Bogdanovic has shown glimpses of what he can do this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 29/10 19:35 (Spread Result: 78.5-66, Totals: 143)|
|giorgio||30/10 17:00||Fenerbahce Istanbul||Fenerbahce IstanbulFBU||Real Madrid||Real MadridRMB||157.5||1.90||Over 157.5|
|SPREAD||+1.5||1.90||Fenerbahce IstanbulFBU||Bet ►|
Can Madrid build some momentum?
Madrid may have lost in Round 1 but a strong showing against Belgrade last week put them back on track. You only have to look at the Real Madrid squad to realise that this is a team that should be winning games in the Euroleague. Gustavo Ayon, Felipe Reyes, Sergio Llull, Rudy Fernandez and Sergio Rodriguez are all game-changers in their own right and if any of them step up in Istanbul, Madrid could be on to a good thing. It certainly won’t be an easy game but Real Madrid have it in them to win away to Fenerbahce.
The bookies think this will be a tight one, declaring Real Madrid as narrow favourites but there may be more value to be found in taking Fenerbahce at +1.5, at odds of 1.90 With respect to the Over/Under market, you should be looking to go OVER 157.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – FC Bayern Munich v Strasbourg
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Khimki Moscow Region v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 29 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Panathinaikos Athens
- 29 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Limoges CSP v Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz