Spread Pick: Limoges CSPHome with handicap -4 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 158.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
29/10/2015 19:30 – Limoges CSP v Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz – Betting Tips
This is the first time that these two teams will have clashed in close to two decades, so there will be a sense of occasion in this match. Both teams have a 1-1 record heading into this game, so there is a chance to edge ahead of their opponent and start a build to the Top 16. This could be an exciting affair in France on Thursday night.
The hosts enjoyed an excellent away win in Zagreb last week, so they’ll have their tails up for this one as they look to build on that win. However, this means that they lost their opening home game of the season and this carries a level of pressure going into the game on Thursday night. Will Limoges be able to feed off of the energy provided by the home crowd and use it for their own benefit? Nobel Boungou-Colo has been in fine form this campaign and if he plays well, there is every chance of a home win on Thursday night.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 28/10 17:40 (Spread Result: 67-107, Totals: 178)|
|giorgio||29/10 19:30||Limoges CSP||Limoges CSPLMG||Laboral Kutxa Vitoria||Laboral Kutxa VitoriaLBO||158.5||1.90||Under 158.5|
|SPREAD||-4||1.90||Limoges CSPLMG||Bet ►|
The away team had an excellent win last week
The away team will be bouncing at the start of this game, still buoyed by their OT win against Olympiacos Piraeus last week. Iaonnis Bourousis was the MVP of Round 2 and he has been in sparkling form this season. If he can perform, alongside Frejus Zerbo and Ali Traore, you may find that the away team has a chance to make their mark on this one. They’ll need to be sharper on rebounds than they have been this season but if Laboral raise their game to some of the levels they showed last week in dispatching Olympiacos, it could be a good night for the away team.
The bookmakers make the away team the favourites for this clash, but there isn’t a lot in it. So much so that taking Limoges at -4, with odds of 1.90, isn’t a bad bet at all for Thursday. When it comes to the Over/Under market, you will want to look at going UNDER 158.5, available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – FC Bayern Munich v Strasbourg
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Real Madrid
- 30 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Khimki Moscow Region v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 29 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Panathinaikos Athens