Spread Pick: CSKA MoscowAway with handicap -6.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 170.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
21-12-2016 20:05 BST - Maccabi Tel Aviv v CSKA Moscow - Euroleague Betting Tips
The hosts have a temporary coach in charge for this game and they will hope that they get the lift teams sometimes receive when a new or different coach is in charge. Maccabi currently hold a 5-7 record and they couldn’t face a tougher task in this game. This is because CSKA Moscow are in town on Wednesday night and the Russians carry an 11-1 record, so the reigning Euroleague champions are still on fire in this game.
This is a game between two sides who have a big history of playing each other. The sides have clashed for more than 40 years and the record between them stands at 19-19, which shows how strong these two teams have been over the years. CSKA have won the two title games between these sides but when Maccabi defeated Moscow in the semi-finals, in 2004 and 2014, they went on to lift the title.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 21/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 76-73.5, Totals: 156)|
|giorgio||21/12 20:05||Maccabi Tel Aviv||Maccabi Tel AvivMAC||CSKA Moscow||CSKA MoscowCSK||170.5||1.90||Under 170.5|
|SPREAD||-6.5||1.90||CSKA MoscowCSK||Bet ►|
CSKA Moscow still look strong in Euroleague
The host can rely on an effective trio to grab points this season. Andrew Goudelock has offered an average of 16.1 points per game, Sonny Weems has provided an average of 13 points per game and Devin Smith has chipped in with an average of 12.5 points per game. These three players have contributed over half of the total number of points that Maccabi have notched this season.
The Russians have managed an average of 92 points per game this season and an average of 20.8 assists to this stage. When you take on board the fact that Nando De Colo, with an average of 21 points per game, has missed the last five games, it shows the strength of the Russian side. Milos Teodosic was also absent in one of these games but he has managed an average of 18.5 points per game so far this campaign.
The Israeli side will push hard but it does look like a win for the away team and you can take CSKA Moscow at -6.5, available at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 170.5 available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Euroleague Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 23 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – FC Barcelona Lassa v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 23 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens v Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz
- 23 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul v Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv
- 23 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – CSKA Moscow v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 22 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – Brose Bamberg v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 22 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade v Real Madrid
- 22 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – Galatasaray Odeabank Istanbul v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 22 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – Zalgiris Kaunas v Unics Kazan