Spread Pick: Olympiacos PiraeusHome with handicap -9.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 151.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
20-12-2016 20:00 BST - Olympiacos Piraeus v Crvena Zvezda - Euroleague Betting Tips
The Greek side are chasing their fourth victory in a row in this game and with an 8-4 record for the season so far, they will feel that they are quite confident going into this game. However, they take on a Belgrade side with a 5-7 record and this could be a close game if the hosts are not up to a high standard. These two sides have only met on two occasions in the Euroleague with Olympiacos winning both games.
Olympiacos have an excellent defensive record, bring an allowance of 75.3 points per game into this match. This sees the Greek side holding the second best defensive record of the season so far but Crvena actually hold the third best defensive record of the season, giving up an average of 75.9 points per game, so this could turn out to be a defensive match. The area where the hosts have a big advantage comes with scoring. Olympiacos offer an average of 80.6 points per game while Crvena can only provide an average of 74.2 points per game at this season, which is the second lowest amongst the Euroleague teams. Vassilis Spanoulis has provided an average of 14.3 points per game for the hosts while Georgios Printezis has chipped in with an average of 12.2 points per game. Matt Lojeski is currently on an average of 10.8 points per game but in his four most recent games, he has picked up an average of 15.3 points.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 20/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 63.5-65, Totals: 138)|
|giorgio||20/12 20:00||Olympiacos Piraeus||Olympiacos PiraeusOLY||Crvena Zvezda||Crvena ZvezdaCZT||151.5||1.90||Over 151.5|
|SPREAD||-9.5||1.90||Olympiacos PiraeusOLY||Bet ►|
Zvezda benefit from experience in Euroleague
Zvezda also rely on experience in grabbing points with Marko Simonovic providing an average of 12.8 points per game while Milko Bjelica has provided an average of 10.5 points per game so far this campaign. These are the players that need to lead by example but there is also a time for Zvezda’s other players to step in and help their experienced players.
The hosts should be able to take this game and you can back Olympiacos Piraeus at -9.5, at odds of 1.90. If you are looking for the Over/Under market, go OVER 151.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Euroleague Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 23 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – FC Barcelona Lassa v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 23 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens v Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz
- 23 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul v Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv
- 23 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – CSKA Moscow v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 22 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – Brose Bamberg v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 22 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade v Real Madrid
- 22 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – Galatasaray Odeabank Istanbul v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 22 December 2016 Euroleague Tips – Zalgiris Kaunas v Unics Kazan