Spread Pick: Olympiacos PiraeusAway with handicap -5.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 148.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
19/11/2015 18:00 – Cedevita Zagreb v Olympiacos Piraeus – Betting Tips
Both of these teams come into this game with a three game winning streak. This means one team will take that to four and one team will come crashing down at the end of a run. The hosts hold a 3-2 record while the away team come into this one with a 4-1 record and if they were to grab the win on Thursday night, they would feel rather confident about their Top 16 chances.
Cedevita have bene in great form of late and they have two players in the top 7 scorers in the league. Jacob Pullen has notched an average of 17.8 points per game while Miro Bilan has notched an average of 16.4 points per game. Bilan is also third for rebounds, standing at 7.8, so you can see why he will be coming into this game with the highest level of confidence. Nemanja Gordic is likely to have a massive role to play in defence and his performance could go a long way to determining how this game pans out.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 18/11 08:20 (Spread Result: 70-77.5, Totals: 153)|
|giorgio||19/11 18:00||Cedevita Zagreb||Cedevita ZagrebCED||Olympiacos Piraeus||Olympiacos PiraeusOLY||148.5||1.90||Over 148.5|
|SPREAD||-5.5||1.90||Olympiacos PiraeusOLY||Bet ►|
The Greek side have been in fine form this season
The Greek side come into this game knowing that they are 3-0 against Cedevita and in the opening round of the season; Patric Young swept the MVP award. This was after he grabbed 16 points, 6 rebounds, 4 blocks and 2 steals against the team from Zagreb. Georgios Printezis is another key player for the Greeks and he has reached double figures in his last 10 Euroleague games in a row. There is also the fact that Vassilis Spanoulis is out to show that he hasn’t lost his touch, all of which means that Olympiacos are looking good to press on to the Top 16.
The away team are the favourites for this game and taking them at -5.5, at odds of 1.90, should be a decent bet for Thursday night basketball betting. If you are taking an interest in the Over/Under market, you should look to go OVER 148.5, which is available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Brose Baskets Bamberg v Unicaja Malaga
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Anadolu Efes Istanbul v Limoges CSP
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – FC Bayern Munich v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan