Spread Pick: Laboral Kutxa VitoriaHome with handicap -8.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 157.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
19/11/2015 19:30 – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan – Betting Tips
This is the court that has seen its last two Euroleague games go into overtime and then clinched by the hosts, and you can probably expect some drama and excitement in this game on Thursday night. The away team know that they really need to start winning games if they are going to have any hope of qualifying for the Top 16.
Ioannis Bourousis is a former Milan player but you can expect him to deliver a strong performance against his former team-mates on Thursday night. Bourousis is the player that has been behind so many of the Spanish side’s excellent performances this season and you can expect him to be all over the court in this game. Of course, there should be support from players like Fabien Causeur and Darius Adams if the hosts are going to wrap things up a lot earlier than they usually manage to do. With a 3-2 record coming into this game, there is a real chance for Laboral to cement their position in the Top 16 qualification spots with a win.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 18/11 08:30 (Spread Result: 85.5-82, Totals: 176)|
|giorgio||19/11 19:30||Laboral Kutxa Vitoria||Laboral Kutxa VitoriaLBO||EA7 Emporio Armani Milan||EA7 Emporio Armani MilanEA7||157.5||1.90||Under 157.5|
|SPREAD||-8.5||1.90||Laboral Kutxa VitoriaLBO||Bet ►|
Milan have been struggling of late
While Milan are on a 1-4 record, they know that the one win came against their opponents tonight in the opening week of the season. This seems like such a long time ago for the Italian team but there is no reason why Milan cannot get back into this tournament. When you think of the fact that they have the top scorer in the tournament in their side, Alessandro Gentile, they should be doing much better than they currently are. If Oliver Lafayette and Charlie Jenkins can step up and offer more in this game, there may just be the shock that kick-starts the Milan season.
The home side are well fancied by the bookmakers in this game and you can find Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz at -8.5 with odds of 1.90 on offer. This should be a good bet but there is also the Over/Under market if you fancy a bet. You should look to go UNDER 157.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Brose Baskets Bamberg v Unicaja Malaga
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Anadolu Efes Istanbul v Limoges CSP
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – FC Bayern Munich v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade