Spread Pick: Darussafaka DogusAway with handicap -3 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 157.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
20/11/2015 20:00 – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul – Betting Tips
The home team comes into the second half of the Euroleague season with a 5-0 record and they know that they need to grab a win in this one if they are going to look upwards in the table. The away team comes with a 2-3 record, which is far from ideal, but after winning in Tel Aviv last week, they will see no reason why they cannot do so again.
While Sassari are languishing at the bottom of the Euroleague standings, they have had some big performances from players this campaign. David Logan has been in fine form and he managed to make an average of 2.6 steals per game in the opening five games of the Euroleague season. This places him into the lead for steals. He has also made his last 14 consecutive three throws while making at least one three point shot in his last 17 outings. With an average of 16 points and 3 assists this campaign, Logan has done his best to drag the team upwards but he needs support from other players in the Dinamo team.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 18/11 08:55 (Spread Result: 60-65, Totals: 128)|
|giorgio||20/11 20:00||Dinamo Sassari||Dinamo SassariSASSA||Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul||Darussafaka Dogus IstanbulDAR||157.5||1.90||Under 157.5|
|SPREAD||-3||1.90||Darussafaka Dogus IstanbulDAR||Bet ►|
Darussafaka have a lot to play for
If results go in their favour over the weekend, the Turkish team could move level on a 3-3 record with Brose Baskets, tying for third place. Given that after this game there will be just 4 games left before the end of the regular season, you can expect to see Darussafaka fired up for this one. Jamon Gordon has been in great form of late, with at least 1 steal in his last 6 games and 12 in his last 13 outings in the Euroleague. Ender Arslan has also managed a minimum of 1 three point shots in 8 of his last 9 games while Oguz Savas has clocked up 11 consecutive free throws.
Take Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul at -3, with odds of 1.90 for this game on Friday night. If you are looking to take the Over/Under market, make sure that you opt to go UNDER 157.5, which is also available at odds of 1.90. It may not be the game that everyone looks to in the Euroleague this week, but it could offer value. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Brose Baskets Bamberg v Unicaja Malaga
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Anadolu Efes Istanbul v Limoges CSP
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – FC Bayern Munich v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan