Spread Pick: FC Bayern MunichHome with handicap +2.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 157.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
19/11/2015 19:45 – FC Bayern Munich v Fenerbahce Istanbul – Betting Tips
These two teams have met three times in the past and the Turkish side have triumphed in every one of them. However, the German side are in decent form and they know that they need to win their home games to have any real chance of making it through to the Top 16. With this game and a home tie with Real Madrid left for Bayern, this is a game that has a lot riding on it.
Bayern Munich are sitting with a 2-3 record but this doesn’t tell the full story. Taking a cold look at the statistics, Bayern are not that far away from Fenerbahce but when you take on board the fact that the team from Istanbul is sitting with a 4-1 record, they clearly know how to kill teams off. With players like Dusko Savanovic, John Bryant and Deon Thompson, you can never rule Bayern out of proceedings but equally, they leave things a bit too open and lax to be serious contenders for the group, never mind the overall season. This is a big night though and the home team could be inspired by a noisy crowd.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 18/11 08:40 (Spread Result: 69.5-84, Totals: 151)|
|giorgio||19/11 19:45||FC Bayern Munich||FC Bayern MunichMUN||Fenerbahce Istanbul||Fenerbahce IstanbulFBU||157.5||1.90||Over 157.5|
|SPREAD||+2.5||1.90||FC Bayern MunichMUN||Bet ►|
Fenerbahce have more about them up front
The big difference between Fenerbahce and Bayern is the fact that the Turkish team makes better use of their possession. With players like Alex Renfroe and Nihad Djedovic, you can see why this is the case. Luigi Datome has also been in excellent form for the Turkish side this campaign and if he has a good night in Munich, there is a very strong chance that the away team will be celebrating long into the night. Going into this game in a healthy position means that this isn’t a crucial game for Fenerbahce but they will be keen to tie their Top 16 qualification up as soon as possible.
The Turkish team are the slight favourites for this game but taking FC Bayern Munich at +2.5, at odds of 1.90, is likely to give you a good interest in this game. If you are looking to take on the Over/Under challenge, opt to go OVER 157.5, at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Brose Baskets Bamberg v Unicaja Malaga
- 20 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Anadolu Efes Istanbul v Limoges CSP
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 19 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan