Spread Pick: Maccabi Tel AvivHome with handicap -5.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 153.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
10/12/2015 19:15 – Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv v Brose Baskets Bamberg – Betting Tips
There is only one qualification spot left up for grabs in Group D and Maccabi Tel Aviv have to win this game on Thursday night to remain in the hunt for the Top 16. It could be that they will win and be denied by the Darussafaka score on Friday night but to have any chance, the hosts need to defeat their already qualified opponents.
With a 2-6 record after eight games, you cannot argue with the position of Maccabi in Group D but if the Israeli side fail to make it through to the Top 16, it will be the first time that they have failed to reach this stage this millennium. This is why there will be a massive atmosphere in Tel Aviv as the home fans look to roar their heroes on. This has been an exceptionally poor campaign for Maccabi and a lot of this has come down to their defence, which has let up an average of 82.6 points per game. This is the sort of form that sees teams fall out of Top 16 contention and Maccabi can’t complain about where they are but they still have a chance of salvaging their season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 09/12 12:05 (Spread Result: 79.5-65, Totals: 150)|
|giorgio||10/12 19:15||Maccabi Tel Aviv||Maccabi Tel AvivMAC||Brose Baskets Bamberg||Brose Baskets BambergBRO||153.5||1.90||Under 153.5|
|SPREAD||-5.5||1.90||Maccabi Tel AvivMAC||Bet ►|
Bamberg could rise up the table
Bamberg have their Top 16 spot in the bag but they could grab second place if results go their way, so they’ll be keen to push on in this game. These two teams met last month in Germany and Daniel Theis grabbed 16 points while Nicolo Melli was able to serve up 10 assists in a 77-66 home win. Bamberg are very tight defensively, letting up an average of 72.3 points per game, and this should ensure that they are well in contention in the New Year. They may not have the highest level of motivation going into this game but Brose Baskets should be able to stand up to the power of the Israeli home crowd.
The bookmakers are backing the hosts and when you think about how important this game is to them, you can see why taking Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv at -5.5 at odds of 1.90 is a decent bet. When it comes to the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 153.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Khimki Moscow Region
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – FC Bayern Munich v Real Madrid
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Cedevita Zagreb v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 11 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – CSKA Moscow v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 10 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 10 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v Unicaja Malaga