Great game tonight in Faliro, for the 2nd Matchday of this season, Euroleague.
Olympiacos started the season with ambition, and so far, the early signs are promising. However, the team from Piraeus will face the Spanish powerhouse, Real Madrid, a team that will try to overcome a disappointing season in the Euroleague and ACB last year.
Olympiacos turned the opening match of the regular season against Baskonia (75-50) into a… “walk”. Starring Sasha Vezenkov with 16 points, three rebounds, and 2 steals, Mustafa Fall (11 p.) and Kostas Sloukas (10 p., 5 as.) they had a relatively easy night in front of their audience.
Real Madrid also showed a more robust team against the reigning champions Anadolu Efes (82-69), essentially getting rid of the Turks from the 1st period already (32-15). Heurtel (15 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists) and Yabusele (15 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists) stood out for the Galacticos. Imposing center Tavares added 13 p. and 12 reb.
Coach Bartzoka’s absence list is empty, while Randolph and Thompkins are constantly out of action for Pablo Laso’s Real.
Our free Olympiakos vs. Real Madrid tip: Total Points, OVER 153.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 10 October 2021 - Valencia vs Real Madrid
- 10 October 2021 - Anadolu Efes vs Karsiyaka
- 8 October 2021 - Anadolu Efes vs CSKA Moscow
- 7 October 2021 - Bayern Munich vs Barcelona
- 7 October 2021 - Panathinaikos Athens vs Fenerbahce
- 6 October 2021 - Falco Szombathely vs AEK Athens
- 6 October 2021 - Nizhny Novgorod vs Unicaja Malaga