Valencia is the team with the most injury problems at the start of the season and this has affected its record at ACB (2-2). Last Saturday, however, they left Zaragoza (70-76) with a victory, starring Bojan Dubljevic, the leader who finished the game with 19 points, 7 rebounds and 4 assists. The important Mike Tobey (C), Klemen Prepelic (SG), Sam Van Rossom (PG) remain out of action.
Real comes from its first defeat this season, as it lost to Olympiakos (74-68 in Greece) for the 2nd turn of the EuroLeague. As Pablo Lasso stated, his team could not win in Faliro, shooting with 12.5% from the perimeter (3/24). Top scorers were Nigel Williams – Goss (16 points) and Walter Tavares (15 points). In the “devil week” that follows, they will play with Monaco (13/10) and Panathinaikos (15/10) in Madrid. Thompkins and Randolph remain out.
Our free Valencia vs. Real Madrid tip: Valencia Under 76 Points Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 10 October 2021 - Anadolu Efes vs Karsiyaka
- 8 October 2021 - Anadolu Efes vs CSKA Moscow
- 8 October 2021 - Olympiacos Piraeus vs Real Madrid
- 7 October 2021 - Bayern Munich vs Barcelona
- 7 October 2021 - Panathinaikos Athens vs Fenerbahce
- 6 October 2021 - Falco Szombathely vs AEK Athens
- 6 October 2021 - Nizhny Novgorod vs Unicaja Malaga