Hungarian champions, Szombathely, are competing in the BCL for the third year in a row. Winning the title in their country has “opened the door” to European competitions. Coach Milos Konakov was credited with this success and will remain on Falco’s bench for a 5th consecutive season. Worth noting that 10 of the 12 players on the roster are Hungarians, something not so familiar for a European team these days. Center Boris Barac and American power forward Marvin Clark stand out, with the latter also known for his excellent shot from a range.
A transitional season has just started for AEK, with the focus on getting their finances in order. We are talking about a practically new team and a coach (Stefano Dedas returning to Greece after a decade abroad. Dedas is the kind of coach who loves offensive basketball, with his teams being the definition of the run & gun style.
Experienced Spanish guard J. Colom and talented guard Brian Angola stand out. In addition, guard Nikos Pappas returns to the courts after an injury that kept him away for months. Last but not least, Serbian Stefan Jelovac will be called to do the job inside the paint (or even with his shots from the perimeter).
Our free Szombathely vs. AEK Athens tip: Total Points, OVER 158.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 10 October 2021 - Valencia vs Real Madrid
- 10 October 2021 - Anadolu Efes vs Karsiyaka
- 8 October 2021 - Anadolu Efes vs CSKA Moscow
- 8 October 2021 - Olympiacos Piraeus vs Real Madrid
- 7 October 2021 - Bayern Munich vs Barcelona
- 7 October 2021 - Panathinaikos Athens vs Fenerbahce
- 6 October 2021 - Nizhny Novgorod vs Unicaja Malaga