The moment is now for the 8 gladiators of the FIBA Champions League Finals. Today, the Final-8 of the Basketball Champions League starts in Novgorod, Russia, the home of Nizhny.
The host of the tournament and the Spaniards of Zaragoza are the only two teams of the quarterfinals that have been crossed each other again earlier in the season. Zaragoza won both games of the regular season; the first 78-75 in November in Spain and then the second 98-92 in Russia in January.
However, Coach Zoran Lukic’s Nizhny tops the list with the best three-pointers teams, averaging 11.3 per game. The Russians are also third on the other side of the court, as they receive only 7.3 three-pointers per game! Nizhny’s Kasey Shepherd (point guard) has scored 204 points coming off the bench, 89 more than any other player in the tournament
Zaragoza are proud that they are one of only four teams to force their opponents to more than 15 unforced errors per game (15.1) and are first in points scored due to opponent errors, averaging 19.7! Luis Casimiro’s rotation in Zaragoza is tight. Ennis, Brussino, Barreiro, Benzing and tall men Wiley and Harris stand out.
Our free Nizhny Novgorod vs. Basket Zaragoza tip: Money Line, Nizhny Novgorod (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 9 May 2021 – Pinar Karsiyaka vs. San Pablo Burgos
- 8 May 2021 – Toronto Raptors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 8 May 2021 – Indiana Pacers vs. Washington Wizards
- 7 May 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Pinar Karsiyaka
- 7 May 2021 – San Pablo Burgos vs. Strasbourg
- 6 May 2021 – Hapoel Holon vs. San Pablo Burgos
- 6 May 2021 – Tenerife vs. Strasbourg
- 5 May 2021 – Nymburk vs. Pinar Karsiyaka