Zaragoza and Karsiyaka secured last night their tickets to the semifinals of the Final-8 of the Basketball Champions League. Tenerife and Strasbourg will attempt to achieve something similar tonight. Tenerife and Strasbourg are three of the five teams that have played in all BCL seasons so far. The Spaniards are first in the tournament’s history in the total number of wins, with 65 victories. The French, on the other hand, are fifth in the same statistics category with 39.
Tenerife is first with 1.21 points per possession and the only team to shoot field goals at 50% or more, 40% or more at three-pointers and 75% or more from the charity line!
Strasbourg is the best team in the number of offensive rebounds in the tournament, downing a double-digit number on average – in all 12 games this season!
The Islanders’ centre Giorgi Shermadini averages 17.8 points and 5.8 rebounds in the playoffs, with a mere 63.3% in field goals.
For the French, guard Bonzie Colson averages 20.4 points and 6.3 rebounds in the last 8 BCL games and has scored at least one three-pointer in all 11 games in the tournament. Quite a remarkable achievement.
Our free Tenerife vs. Strasbourg tip: Spread -7.5, Tenerife (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 9 May 2021 – Pinar Karsiyaka vs. San Pablo Burgos
- 8 May 2021 – Toronto Raptors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 8 May 2021 – Indiana Pacers vs. Washington Wizards
- 7 May 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Pinar Karsiyaka
- 7 May 2021 – San Pablo Burgos vs. Strasbourg
- 6 May 2021 – Hapoel Holon vs. San Pablo Burgos
- 5 May 2021 – Nymburk vs. Pinar Karsiyaka