The Raptors lost 131-129 to the Wizards, and at the same time, they lost all hope of participating in the play-in tournament of the East. They are consistently out of the top 10 in this year’s standings; the Canadians have managed a record of only 27-40. It’s a very disappointing season for the 2018-19 Champions, and the truth is that they will get what they deserve… Coach Nick Nurse has many problems, as the team’s leader Fred VanVleet (19.6 points, 6.3 assists) won’t play on Saturday. He also can’t count on important OG Anuoby, on Kyle Lowry and talented tall Chris Boucher. They are all injured, and each will stay away from the court for a different amount of time.
With leading point guard Ja Morant (19.4 points, 7.3 assist) performing according to expectation, the Grizzles are on fire lately! They are very close to securing their place in the Western play-in (33-33, 9th, 19- 15 road, 4-6 in the last 10 games). Not many problems ahead of Saturday’s game but helpful guard Grayson Allen (10.6 points) remains out for an indefinite timeframe.
Our free Toronto Raptors vs. Memphis Grizzlies tip: Money Line, Memphis Grizzlies (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 9 May 2021 – Pinar Karsiyaka vs. San Pablo Burgos
- 8 May 2021 – Indiana Pacers vs. Washington Wizards
- 7 May 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Pinar Karsiyaka
- 7 May 2021 – San Pablo Burgos vs. Strasbourg
- 6 May 2021 – Hapoel Holon vs. San Pablo Burgos
- 6 May 2021 – Tenerife vs. Strasbourg
- 5 May 2021 – Nymburk vs. Pinar Karsiyaka