The moment of truth is finally here in the exciting series between Barcelona and Zenit! Spaniards and Russians will fight each other tonight for a spot under the sun of the Euroleague 2020-21 Final-4 in Cologne at the end of the month. Experts predict an exciting game in a playoff series that almost no one expected to be decided in 5 games. We are now tied at 2-2, with the 5th and last match in Barcelona, without fans’ presence.
“We worked for 8 months for this match” was the meaningful statement of Sarunas Jasikevicius in the press conference before the event. Zenit’s coach mentioned that “whatever happens in the game, whatever the result will be, it will still be like a victory for us”. Xavi Pascual’s comment indicates the attitude at the Russian camp before Game 5, with St. Petersburg having already exceeded expectation not only in the series but in the tournament in general.
The Blaugrana will play again with a full roster while the Russians will miss Ponitka in one more game, Ponitka (forward). Gudaitis (center) is also out for Zenit, which proved to make it in the Darkest hour even without key players!
Our free Barcelona vs. Zenit Petersburg tip: Spread -5.5, Barcelona (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 9 May 2021 – Pinar Karsiyaka vs. San Pablo Burgos
- 8 May 2021 – Toronto Raptors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 8 May 2021 – Indiana Pacers vs. Washington Wizards
- 7 May 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Pinar Karsiyaka
- 7 May 2021 – San Pablo Burgos vs. Strasbourg
- 6 May 2021 – Hapoel Holon vs. San Pablo Burgos
- 6 May 2021 – Tenerife vs. Strasbourg
- 5 May 2021 – Nymburk vs. Pinar Karsiyaka