The two defeats in Munich revealed Armani’s weaknesses. Messina’s team performed below expectation in both matches, and now the pressure has been moved onto their backs. The Italian coach hopes that his experienced – in such situations – players (Hines, Datome, Delaney, Rodriguez, Micov and Kevin Punter) will get him out of the awkward position and possible elimination from the Final-4. Ettore Messina will line up his team without problems and injuries.
In the previous days, we have repeatedly mentioned in our posts that we feel very proud of our predictions on this year’s Bayern squad, the coach and the performance so far. Andrea Trinchieri’s team tied the series at 2-2 in Munich last week (Game-3 85-79 / Game-4 85-82), and now the Bavarians are travelling to Milan without any stress. Important American guard/forward Weiler-Babb, who was injured in the first match of the series, ruled out for tonight’s event.
As we posted earlier for the Efes vs Real Madrid game, we shall write again that in the history of the playoffs in this format, in 10 occasions that we had a game 5, no team that had the home advantage has ever lost.
Our free Olimpia Milano vs. Bayern tip: Spread +7.5, Bayern (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 9 May 2021 – Pinar Karsiyaka vs. San Pablo Burgos
- 8 May 2021 – Toronto Raptors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 8 May 2021 – Indiana Pacers vs. Washington Wizards
- 7 May 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Pinar Karsiyaka
- 7 May 2021 – San Pablo Burgos vs. Strasbourg
- 6 May 2021 – Hapoel Holon vs. San Pablo Burgos
- 6 May 2021 – Tenerife vs. Strasbourg
- 5 May 2021 – Nymburk vs. Pinar Karsiyaka