Unics is obliged to beat the French in tonight’s game; otherwise, the title will go to the Monegasques!
No one believed in Zvezdan Mitrovic’s team at the beginning of the season, but now they are only one victory away from writing a golden page in the history of French basketball. Monaco was the winner of the first final, which took place at their home (89-87)—led by an amazing Rob Gray (23 points) and an impressive Mathias Lessort (17 points, 5 points).
Unics Kazan, who found themselves ahead by 10 in the 3rd period of the first final, got a great push by Russian Artem Klimenko who scored 22 points while noting that he played more due to Jordan Morgan’s last-minute absence. Jordan Theodore (15 points, 8 assists), a very experienced player-maker, was fateful for the Russians, missing multiple decent opportunities to score towards the end of the game. We shall remind you that, by playing the Eurocup finals this year, both teams have earned the right to participate in next season’s Euroleague. So, in a way, they are both the winners of the competition already.
Our free Unics Kazan vs. Monaco tip: Money Line, Unics Kazan (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 1 May 2021 - L.A. Clippers vs. Denver Nuggets
- 30 April 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Armani Milan
- 29 April 2021 - Real Madrid vs. Anadolu Efes
- 28 April 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. AX Armani Exchange Milan
- 28 April 2021 – Fenerbahce vs. CSKA Moscow
- 28 April 2021 – Zenit St. Petersburg vs. Barcelona
- 27 April 2021 – AS Monaco vs. Unics Kazan