The Bavarians will never give up as long as Andrea Trinchieri sits on their bench! Bayern entered Game 3 of the series against Armani, holding a “knife among their teeth”. They reached victory (85-79), took the series to 2-1 and will play tonight to level things up. If that happens, there will be a 5th game in Milan, with the winner securing the qualification to the Final-4 of Cologne. Vladimir Lucic, the Serbian forward, was the protagonist for the Germans in the previous match (27 points, 7 rebounds).
Armani found themselves chasing the score (at -14 ) very quickly in Game 3. Individual score after the 1st quarter was at 23-9, and Milan saw Bayern’s back throughout the rest of the game. A decent fight by Malcolm Delaney (18 points) and the double-digits Shields (11 points) and Rodriguez (11 points). Messina’s team remains the favourite in the series, having two more chances to qualify to the Final-4 for the first time since 1992!
Our free Bayern vs. Olimpia Milano tip: Total Points, OVER 150.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 1 May 2021 - L.A. Clippers vs. Denver Nuggets
- 30 April 2021 - Unics Kazan vs. AS Monaco
- 29 April 2021 - Real Madrid vs. Anadolu Efes
- 28 April 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. AX Armani Exchange Milan
- 28 April 2021 – Fenerbahce vs. CSKA Moscow
- 28 April 2021 – Zenit St. Petersburg vs. Barcelona
- 27 April 2021 – AS Monaco vs. Unics Kazan