Since Bayern ran away from history and the massive opportunity they had to win/break the series on game 1, the result of the second leg was pretty much expected; Milan appeared on the court more decided and proved superior in all areas of the game. Hence the Italians won easily 80-69. Four double-digit players for the Italians indicate their dominance, with Kevin Punter (20 points) making a real difference.
Wade Baldwin fought until the end for Bayern (23 points, six assists) but was rather lonely in this fight. Andrea Trinchieri was sent off again (in the 3rd period) in what appears to be his normalcy lately. Valuable guard Nick Weiler-Babb will miss tonight’s game, while power forward JaJuan Johnson is also in doubt. Armani will travel to Germany with all weapons available for coach Messina!
Our free Bayern vs. Olimpia Milano tip: Money Line, Olimpia Milano (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 1 May 2021 - L.A. Clippers vs. Denver Nuggets
- 30 April 2021 - Unics Kazan vs. AS Monaco
- 30 April 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Armani Milan
- 29 April 2021 - Real Madrid vs. Anadolu Efes
- 28 April 2021 – Fenerbahce vs. CSKA Moscow
- 28 April 2021 – Zenit St. Petersburg vs. Barcelona
- 27 April 2021 – AS Monaco vs. Unics Kazan