A setback defeat for the Grizzlies (8th in the West, 32-31 record ) in their last game, 112-111 against the Orlando Magic. Despite reaching a 20 points differential during the game, they managed to get away empty-handed. Brooks stood out with 23 points for Memphis, while Morant had 22 and 7 assists, and Anderson added 21. Valanciunas scored yet another double-double with 11 points and 16 rebounds. Allen (G, 11.0 points, 3.2 rebounds) might miss tonight’s game.
The Knicks (4th in the East, 36-28 record) are still… on fire. They have won 9 out of their last 10 games and are now the favourite for the 4th place of the regular season! NY Knicks are by far the team in the best shape in the whole NBA these days! Running over the Rockets yesterday was another confirmation of this statement (122-97). Randle was incredible in one more game with 31 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists. Barrett added 21, and Derrick Rose scored 24 points coming off the bench. Noel was injured yesterday (C, 5.1 points, 6.5 rebounds) and will be out for tonight’s game. There are doubts also for Burks (G, 12.6 points, 4.5 rebounds).
Our free Memphis Grizzlies vs. New York Knicks tip: Total Points, UNDER 224.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 9 May 2021 – Pinar Karsiyaka vs. San Pablo Burgos
- 8 May 2021 – Toronto Raptors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 8 May 2021 – Indiana Pacers vs. Washington Wizards
- 7 May 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Pinar Karsiyaka
- 7 May 2021 – San Pablo Burgos vs. Strasbourg
- 6 May 2021 – Hapoel Holon vs. San Pablo Burgos
- 6 May 2021 – Tenerife vs. Strasbourg
- 5 May 2021 – Nymburk vs. Pinar Karsiyaka