The Wizards did not compete in Game 2 of the series and lost 120-95 in Philadelphia. Obviously, Russell Westbrook’s injury was a decisive factor. The superstar left the court injured during the 3rd quarter and is doubtful for tonight’s match. Essentially, the Wizards were left with Bradley Beal as the only decent offensive weapon on the floor. And he wasn’t enough, of course, despite his 33 points.
The 76ers left absolutely no space for doubt. Simmons was sensational (22 points, 9 assists, 8 rebounds), and he led a very comfortable victory for his team. He got some assistance from Tobias Harris, who was excellent also during Game 1. So far in the series, Philadelphia’s leader Joel Embiid has not been needed much, and he is enjoying the game without stressing. The truth is that Ben Simmons has had a fantastic series so far and has no reason to stop. Embiid is always around; he will show up when necessary but so far so good…
Our free Washington Wizards vs. Philadelphia 76ers tip: Money Line, Philadelphia 76ers (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 30 May 2021 – Euroleague 2020/21 Final: FC Barcelona vs. Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 29 May 2021 – Memphis Grizzlies (8) vs. Utah Jazz (1)
- 28 May 2021 – Euroleague Final-4 Semifinal 2: Barcelona (1) vs. Armani Milan (4)
- 28 May 2021 – Euroleague Final-4 Semifinal 1: CSKA Moscow (2) vs. Anadolu Efes (3)
- 27 May 2021 – L.A. Lakers (7) vs. Phoenix Suns (2)
- 27 May 2021 – Miami Heat (6) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (3)
- 26 May 2021 – New York Knicks (4) vs. Atlanta Hawks (5)