The NBA 2021 Playoffs spirit is all around us, and this became clear during Game 1 of the Knicks vs Hawks series. The Hawks lead 1-0, with the qualification decided at four victories. The two teams played a super competitive match two nights ago, which could be won by anyone.
The Hawks were magnificent in the first half and at the same time the Knicks came out on the court rather stressed. Atlanta won the game at the end, mainly because their leader, Trae Young, was on fire that night. Apart from the 32 points, 10 assists and 7 rebounds. that he achieved, he also scored the winning basket. Serbian guard Bogdanovic added 18 points, and Capela offered significant help in the rebound battle (collected 13).
For the Knicks, star Julius Randle was limited to just 15 points and 12 rebounds by the Hawks well-planned defence. Burks led the scoreboard with 27 points, while Rose came from the bench to add 17 points, 5 rebounds and 6 assists. Barrett fought with 14 points/11 rebounds.
Our free New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks tip: Money Line, New York Knicks (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 30 May 2021 – Euroleague 2020/21 Final: FC Barcelona vs. Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 29 May 2021 – Memphis Grizzlies (8) vs. Utah Jazz (1)
- 29 May 2021 – Washington Wizards (8) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (1)
- 28 May 2021 – Euroleague Final-4 Semifinal 2: Barcelona (1) vs. Armani Milan (4)
- 28 May 2021 – Euroleague Final-4 Semifinal 1: CSKA Moscow (2) vs. Anadolu Efes (3)
- 27 May 2021 – L.A. Lakers (7) vs. Phoenix Suns (2)
- 27 May 2021 – Miami Heat (6) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (3)