Milwaukee struggled in Game 1 of the series against the Miami Heat. However, the Deers appeared significantly improved during the second game and turned it into a healthy walk to the park. The Bucks literally ran over the Heat (132-98), and the series is now at 2-0 (qualification in four wins). The series has now moved to Miami, where the Bucks will attempt to destroy any dreams that the Heat has for this season. If Milwaukee qualifies, they will most likely meet the Brooklyn Nets that don’t seem to face any issues against the Celtics.
Giannis Antetokounmpo was very good in Game 2; he finished the game with 31 points and 13 rebounds. Forbes contributed 22 points and 6/9 from the three-point line in just 20 minutes of playing. Khris Middleton stopped at 17 points, Pat Connaughton added 15 with 5/9 three-pointers, while playmaker Jrue Holiday played another great game with 11 points and 15 assists! The «Deers» finished the match with 22/53 from the 7.25m line (10/15 in the first period)!
Dedmon (19 points, 9 rebounds) and Goran Dragic (18 points) survived the sinking Heat squad in game 2. The Heat play consistently without guard Oladipo. Injured Thanasis Antetokounmpo is the only player missing for the Bucks.
Our free Miami Heat vs. Milwaukee Bucks tip: Money Line, Milwaukee Bucks (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 30 May 2021 – Euroleague 2020/21 Final: FC Barcelona vs. Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 29 May 2021 – Memphis Grizzlies (8) vs. Utah Jazz (1)
- 29 May 2021 – Washington Wizards (8) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (1)
- 28 May 2021 – Euroleague Final-4 Semifinal 2: Barcelona (1) vs. Armani Milan (4)
- 28 May 2021 – Euroleague Final-4 Semifinal 1: CSKA Moscow (2) vs. Anadolu Efes (3)
- 27 May 2021 – L.A. Lakers (7) vs. Phoenix Suns (2)
- 26 May 2021 – New York Knicks (4) vs. Atlanta Hawks (5)