The presence of the Towers in the Eurocup is solid proof of how much they have grown in recent years, shortly after their promotion to the Bundesliga. Their start in the league? Two wins, two losses; the latest result was a victory over Bayreuth (77-70) at home. SF forward Robin Christen 22 p.) shined in that game. However, in their European premiere, they will play against the favorite for the title, which is not the most straightforward task. But the Germans proved in the past that they could accept any challenge. There are no absences for the talented Spanish coach Pedro Calles.
For Partizan, this tournament will be the step for its return to the Euroleague. The journey starts tonight, and the arrival of Zeljko Obradovic in Belgrade is already a big thing. The roster he created was enough to make Partizan one of the big favourites for the Eurocup Trophy. The Serbs started in the Adriatic League with 4/4 wins. They did not face any problems last Friday, and they beat Cibona on the road. Zach LeDay had 24 points in the 61-79 victory. The 27-year-old American big man, along with the 28-year-old American shooting guard Kevin Punter are the two players that stand out from the roster of the Serbian coach.
Our free Hamburg vs. Partizan tip: Half Time/Full Time: Partizan/Partizan Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 23 October 2021 - Tenerife vs Joventut Badalona
- 23 October 2021 - AEK Athens vs Aris
- 22 October 2021 - Barcelona vs Zenit St. Petersburg
- 22 October 2021 - CSKA Moscow vs Olympiacos Piraeus
- 21 October 2021 - Real Madrid vs Fenerbahce
- 20 October 2021 - Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets
- 20 October 2021 - Bursaspor vs Virtus Bologna
- 19 October 2021 - Trento vs Joventut Badalona