Zenit fought hard in Moscow but lost again to CSKA (77-67). They will play the second game of the first “Devil Week” season with a 2-1 record! Of course, Xavi Pascual has an excuse for this mild start. And this is no other than the absence of the “brain” of the team from St. Petersburg, that of former NBAer Sabaz Napier, who will return to action in about 2 weeks. The scoring task needs to be carried out by Jordan Loyd (19 points against CSKA), Billy Baron, center Mickey and the always helpful rolist Ponitka. As well as by the “bomber” Frankamp.
Bayern (0-3, lost 73-70 in Kazan by Unics last Tuesday) remains without a win at the beginning of the Euroleague season, but they can blame their lousy luck since essential “tools” are missing from the court. Coach Andrea Trinchieri does not have at his disposal his leader on the court, Serbian forward Vladimir Lucic, who is injured and has not played at all yet. He won’t even play at tonight’s game. In addition, important forward Paul Zipser remains out, and Bayern will need to try hard to avoid a 4-0 start of the season.
Our free Zenit Petersburg vs. Bayern tip: Total Points, UNDER 148.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 15 October 2021 - Armani Milan vs Anadolu Efes
- 15 October 2021 - Real Madrid vs Panathinaikos Athens
- 14 October 2021 - Fenerbahce vs Unics Kazan
- 13 October 2021 - Real Madrid vs AS Monaco
- 13 October 2021 - Barcelona vs Olympiacos Piraeus
- 12 October 2021 - Armani Milan vs Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 12 October 2021 - CSKA Moscow vs Zenit St Petersburg