Fenerbahce (1-2) was ahead by 8 points at the end of the first half in Berlin(27-35), but during the second half, the court… “tilted”. Alba managed a partial 57-35 to reach a triumph (84-70) and bring Sasa Djordjevic into a difficult position, with the pressure for his job to increase…
Nando De Colo (15 points, 8 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 steals) and center Duverioglu (12 points and 5 rebounds in just 11 minutes of play!) were the only reliable tools in Berlin. Polonara (F) and Barthel (PF) did not play, but the Italian will most likely return tonight. Unfortunately, the German will be out for another 3-4 weeks.
Even under stress, Unics (1-2) celebrated their first win in the Euroleague. And that happened against Bayern at home (73-70). Coach Perasovic, who had started feeling uncomfortable, also calmed down a bit. Excellent game by guard Canaan (21 points, 5/9 three points), who “spoke” at the most critical point in the game. 17 points and 5 assists from playmaker Lorenzo Brown, and some essential contributions by Hezonja (15 points, 6 rebounds). Center Jekiri came out of hibernation to add 7 points and 10 rebounds.
Our free Fenerbahce vs. Unics Kazan tip: Total Points, UNDER 155.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 15 October 2021 - Armani Milan vs Anadolu Efes
- 15 October 2021 - Real Madrid vs Panathinaikos Athens
- 14 October 2021 - Zenit St. Petersburg vs Bayern Munich
- 13 October 2021 - Real Madrid vs AS Monaco
- 13 October 2021 - Barcelona vs Olympiacos Piraeus
- 12 October 2021 - Armani Milan vs Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 12 October 2021 - CSKA Moscow vs Zenit St Petersburg