Real Madrid missed the target entirely at Faliro last week (3/24 three-point attempts, 12.5%) and naturally lost to Olympiacos (74-68). Williams – Goss (16 points), Tavares (15 points, 6 rebounds) and Frenchie dynamic forward Yabusele (7 points, 7 rebounds) “escaped” mediocrity, but their efforts didn’t prove enough to save the game. Pablo Laso’s Madrid started the season with a 1-1 record in the Euroleague but remain undefeated in the Spanish league (5-0). Important stars Randolph and Thompkins are still out, but their return to courts isn’t far away.
After defeating Panathinaikos easily in the opening game, Monaco, Euroleague’s rookie, manages to return from Kazan victorious. They beat Unics 80-88 in overtime with five players scoring double digits. However, Hall (16 points), Mike James (14 points), and Lee (12 points) stood out. Zvezdan Mitrovic’s team will try to keep up the excellent pace they “run” at the beginning of the season, but Madrid is not a place where surprises happen very often…
Our free Real Madrid vs. Monaco tip: AS Monaco Under 76.5 Points Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 15 October 2021 - Armani Milan vs Anadolu Efes
- 15 October 2021 - Real Madrid vs Panathinaikos Athens
- 14 October 2021 - Fenerbahce vs Unics Kazan
- 14 October 2021 - Zenit St. Petersburg vs Bayern Munich
- 13 October 2021 - Barcelona vs Olympiacos Piraeus
- 12 October 2021 - Armani Milan vs Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 12 October 2021 - CSKA Moscow vs Zenit St Petersburg