Olympiacos will be tested this afternoon in St. Petersburg. The Greeks (6-2) travel to Russia to face Zenit (5-3).
Xavi Pascual’s team comes from the triumph in Turkey (90-79) over last year’s titleholder, Efes, with Frankamp (18 points, 4/6 three points) and Kuzminskas (15 points, 5 rebounds, 2 steals) shining in that game. Billy Baron (10 points) and Jordan Mickey (10 points, 5 rebounds) were also double-digits. Valuable American playmaker Shabazz Napier has been absent for more than two months due to injury.
Olympiacos felt some pressure during the game against Monaco in Faliro. At the end of the first quarter, they were down 17-27. But then everything went perfectly for the hosts (86-65 final score), mainly due to their defence that is the second-best in this year’s tournament. Olympiacos is also third-best in turnovers committed, with only 11.6 points per game. In the battle with the French, Tyler Dorsey and Jean-Charles (from 18 points) stood out, while the match ended with a double-digit number of points for Walkup and Papanikolaou (11 points each). In addition, excellent Sasha Vezenkov managed a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds. There are no problems with absences for coach Bartzokas ahead of tonight’s game.
Our free Zenit Petersburg vs. Olympiakos tip: Spread +3.5, Olympiakos (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 14 November 2021 - Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers
- 14 November 2021 - Charlotte Hornets vs Golden State Warriors
- 12 November 2021 - Fenerbahce vs Armani Milan
- 11 November 2021 - CSKA Moscow vs Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 11 November 2021 - Panathinaikos Athens vs Unics Kazan
- 10 November 2021 - Virtus Bologna vs Valencia Basket
- 10 November 2021 - Andorra vs Partizan Belgrade