Good day! Time for our analysis of a game for the 4th matchday of the 1st group of the Eurocup. There we find Andorra (2-1) hosting Partizan of star – coach Zeljko Obradovic, which is first with a record of 3-0.
The Spaniards showed their attacking quality in Germany against Hamburg; they prevailed 91-97 over the Towers, with guard Drew Crawford being the top scorer (21 points). However, in the ACB, Andorra (3-6) ran out of stamina in Tenerife and lost 79-70 after a second consecutive trip. Nevertheless, all players are at the disposal of the 45-year old coach Ibon Navarro, whose name was heard as a candidate for the Burgos bench!
Partizan was saved by the big shots of Kevin Punter and escaped the first defeat of the season; they managed to overtake Badalona in Belgrade (68-67). However, in the Adriatic League (7-0), they had a hard time against FMP (74-69 at home), this time with Zach LeDay (18 points) as the central figure on the court.
Obradovic’s absentee list is empty of names.
Our free MoraBanc Andorra vs. Partizan tip: Spread +5.5, MoraBanc Andorra (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 14 November 2021 - Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers
- 14 November 2021 - Charlotte Hornets vs Golden State Warriors
- 12 November 2021 - Fenerbahce vs Armani Milan
- 12 November 2021 - Zenit St. Petersburg vs Olympiacos Piraeus
- 11 November 2021 - CSKA Moscow vs Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 11 November 2021 - Panathinaikos Athens vs Unics Kazan
- 10 November 2021 - Virtus Bologna vs Valencia Basket