After losing four consecutive ones in detail, Fenerbahce (3-5) finally managed to win a big game (against Panathinaikos, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Olympiacos). Last week, the Turks left Moscow victorious, beating CSKA 91-82! Nando De Colo (18 points) was decisive in the end, with two big three-pointers! They also continued with good performances in the Turkish league, playing without Polonara (rest), Barthel and Pierre (injured). Although these Fener defeated Gialova 86-60 at home. Polonara will play tonight, Barthel remains out, and Pierre is highly doubtful for the team of coach Sasa Djordjevic.
Armani Milano (7-1) has been enjoying their loneliness at the top of the standings table since last week, after beating their former «roommate» in the first place, Barcelona (75-70, at home). Ettore Messina’s team did the job in the end, thanks mainly to crucial baskets by Datome (17 points) and Shields (12 points). In Lega A, Armani beat Cremona 93-86 on the road and remained undefeated, despite playing without Hines (rest) and injured American veteran guard Malcolm Delaney (10.2 points, 3.2 assists). Delaney will not make it also for tonight’s match.
Our free Fenerbahce vs. Olimpia Milano tip: Money Line, Fenerbahce (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 14 November 2021 - Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers
- 14 November 2021 - Charlotte Hornets vs Golden State Warriors
- 12 November 2021 - Zenit St. Petersburg vs Olympiacos Piraeus
- 11 November 2021 - CSKA Moscow vs Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 11 November 2021 - Panathinaikos Athens vs Unics Kazan
- 10 November 2021 - Virtus Bologna vs Valencia Basket
- 10 November 2021 - Andorra vs Partizan Belgrade