We are going through the last laps in the regular season of the NBA, with the Celtics (record 35-33, 7th in the East, 21-14 home, 4-6 in the last 10) trying to recover from the fact that Jaylen Brown will lose the rest of the season with wrist injury! A huge blow for the Celtics coach Brad Stevens, who will be forced to go to the crucial games that come without one of his best players.
Brown this year was named to his first career All-Star team, he’ll conclude the season with career-best averages in points (24.7), assists (3.4), steals (1.2), blocks (0.6) and made three-pointers (2.8) per game while also adding 6.0 rebounds in 34.5 minutes. Brown also set new career highs in field-goal percentage (48.4), free-throw percentage (76.4), and three-point percentage (39.7)!
On the other hand, the Heat of Erik Spoelstra even at the end of the regular season they seem to secure their participation in the playoffs. With a record of 37-31 they are in 6th place (17-16 road, 7-3 in the last 10 games) avoiding the play – in process. Victor Olandipo (G, 19.8 points, 4.8 rebounds, 4.6 assists) remains out.
Our free Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat tip: Money Line, Miami Heat (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 16 May 2021 – Dinamo Sassari vs. Reyer Venezia
- 16 May 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Alba Berlin
- 15 May 2021 – Gottingen vs. Alba Berlin
- 15 May 2021 – Bilbao vs. Fuenlabrada
- 13 May 2021 – Fenerbahce vs. Darussafaka
- 13 May 2021 – Armani Milano vs. Trento
- 12 May 2021 – Brooklyn Nets vs. San Antonio Spurs
- 12 May 2021 – Utah Jazz vs. Portland Trail Blazers