The Spurs “leave their heart” on the court every night. As we close the finish line of the regular season, they try desperately to secure a place in the Top-10 of the Western Conference that will hand them a ticket to the play-in of the NBA. They are currently in 10th place with a 32-35 record and 4-6 in the last 10 games. Interestingly, the Spurs have a negative record at home this season (13-20), something that doesn’t happen very often for a team led by the great Gregg Popovich. Important point guard Derrick White (15.4 points, 3.5 assists) has been ruled out till the end of the season.
The Bucks have “stepped on the accelerator” lately (43-24); They count five consecutive wins (8-2 in the last ten matches) and fight for the 2nd place in the East (one W behind the Nets). The Deers will line up without absences against San Antonio. Milwaukee leader Giannis Antetokounmpo remains very hot with stats that would justify another MVP title (28.2 points, 11.1 rebounds, 5.9 assists)!
Our free San Antonio Spurs vs. Milwaukee Bucks tip: Spread -4.5, Milwaukee Bucks (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 16 May 2021 – Dinamo Sassari vs. Reyer Venezia
- 16 May 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Alba Berlin
- 15 May 2021 – Gottingen vs. Alba Berlin
- 15 May 2021 – Bilbao vs. Fuenlabrada
- 13 May 2021 – Fenerbahce vs. Darussafaka
- 13 May 2021 – Armani Milano vs. Trento
- 12 May 2021 – Brooklyn Nets vs. San Antonio Spurs
- 12 May 2021 – Utah Jazz vs. Portland Trail Blazers