Spread Pick: ARISAway with handicap +7.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 142.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
22-02-2017 20:30 BST - Strasbourg v ARIS - Champions League Betting Tips
This clash may turn out to be an exciting one in the run of FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier Games but it is hard to say for sure. The first leg saw the hosts take a convincing win, which should set them up for a good showing in France but the French side know that if they start well and get the crowd behind them, they could start to eat into the deficit. There are 19 points between these teams at the start of the game but you cannot rule SIG Strasbourg out of this tie, and the tournament, just yet.
It isn’t as if Strasbourg are out of this tie just yet but they do need to deliver a big showing this week. This means that there will be an expectation on Paul Lacombe to repeat his showing from the first leg. Lacombe managed to provide 16 points in the win and another showing of that calibre will at least give the French side optimism of turning things around in this game. There is also a need for Erving Walker to step up and the player will want to improve on his 12.5 average per game so far this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 22/02 09:00 (Spread Result: 81-77.5, Totals: 151)|
|andrew||22/02 20:30||StrasbourgSTRAS||ARISARIS||142.0||1.83||Over 142.0|
Aris are in control of this FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier
The Greek side took full control of the game and it was fair to say that Will Cummings led from the front as per usual. The player has chipped in with an average of 15 points per game so far this season but he managed to deliver 21 points in the win over the French side. There was also a strong showing from Justin Jackson who delivered 9 points and 8 rebounds in the convincing win that will probably be enough to send the Greek side through to the next round of the FIBA Champions League.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think the hosts will win but not by enough to turn this tie around. Aris should play with confidence and they can be backed at +7.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, go OVER 142.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Champions League Playoffs
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Umana Reyer Venezia v Ventspils
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Maccabi Rand Media
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Partizan v PAOK
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – EWE Baskets OIdenburg v Avtodor Saratov
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – CEZ Nymburk v Dinamo Sassari
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – AEK Athens v Juventus Utena
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Pinar Karsiyaka v Fraport Skyliners