Spread Pick: AEKHome with handicap -13.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 153.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
21-02-2017 18:30 BST - AEK v Juventus Utena - Champions League Betting Tips
The first leg tie between these teams was a cracking match and there was only one point between these teams. In the end, it was the away side that grabbed the narrow win and this means on Tuesday night, it is the hosts who have the points and home advantage, so there will be plenty of expectation on AEK Athens to progress through to the next round.
Of course, things don’t always pan out as they are supposed to, even though the 77-78 win in the first leg should give the Greeks enough confidence to take the game. The Lithuanians arrive in Greece with nothing to lose and they’ll be looking to cause an upset if they can.
In the opening game, it was Dusan Sakota who led the way for AEK. Sakota grabbed 13 points, 4 rebounds and 4 assists in the first leg of the FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier and if he is able to offer another showing of that magnitude, he should play a big role in helping his side progress to the next stage of the tournament.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 21/02 09:00 (Spread Result: 61.5-54, Totals: 129)|
|andrew||21/02 18:30||AEKAEK||Juventus UtenaUTENA||153.5||1.83||Over 153.5|
Juventus want more in the FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier
Jamar Diggs had a massive game for Juventus in the opening game and he’ll be disappointed that his 18 points weren’t enough to drag his side to victory in the first leg. Diggs also managed to provide 7 rebounds and 8 assists over the course of the game, which means that he was the player that had the biggest impact on the game. This isn’t a surprise as Diggs has been in fantastic form over the course of the season, offering an average of 13 points per game for the Lithuanian side who managed to battle through from the qualifiers for the regular season.
There is no denying that the hosts in this game have the edge and if they seize the initiative you can expect them to get through this tie with a minimal amount of fuss and effort. With this in mind, you should back AEK Athens at -13.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. When it comes to the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 153.5 which you can find at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Champions League Playoffs
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Umana Reyer Venezia v Ventspils
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – SIG Strasbourg v Aris
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Maccabi Rand Media
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Partizan v PAOK
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – EWE Baskets OIdenburg v Avtodor Saratov
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – CEZ Nymburk v Dinamo Sassari
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Pinar Karsiyaka v Fraport Skyliners