Spread Pick: PartizanHome with handicap -1.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 146.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
22-02-2017 18:30 BST - Partizan v PAOK - Champions League Betting Tips
We are in line for an excellent Wednesday evening of basketball betting action and this FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier could be one of the best games of the midweek action. The first leg was a close run affair with Partizan grabbing a 2 point away win in that game, which means that the hosts in the second leg have a lead to defend or extend. However, the Greek side knows that they are still in with a chance of taking this tie, so hopefully we are in line for a brilliant evening.
The 74-76 win for Partizan was hard-fought and it went to the wire. It was no surprise to see the key men for these teams step to the fore and deliver excellent performances. William Hatcher was pivotal in the victory for Partizan and he can be very proud of his performance in the opening game. Hatcher managed to deliver a total of 27 points while also offering 4 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals over the course of the evening. When you take on board the fact that Hatcher has an average of 13.1 points per game this season, it is clear that he pushed himself to the limits on that occasion.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 22/02 09:00 (Spread Result: 76.5-82, Totals: 160)|
|andrew||22/02 18:30||PartizanPARTI||PAOKPAOK||146.0||1.83||Over 146.0|
PAOK need a big night in FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier
For PAOK, there will be hope that Thaddeus McFadden can deliver a strong showing in the second leg. The player has an average of 18.8 points per game so far this season but he went beyond this in the opening leg of the tie. With 20 points, 2 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals, McFadden had a big game, but he will need to have another big game to give his team the best possible chance of progressing in the FIBA Champions League.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts are favourites but it looks as though the bookmakers expect another close game this time. You can back Partizan at -1.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. If you are looking at the Over/Under market, go OVER 146.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Champions League Playoffs
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Umana Reyer Venezia v Ventspils
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – SIG Strasbourg v Aris
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Maccabi Rand Media
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – EWE Baskets OIdenburg v Avtodor Saratov
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – CEZ Nymburk v Dinamo Sassari
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – AEK Athens v Juventus Utena
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Pinar Karsiyaka v Fraport Skyliners