Spread Pick: CEZ NymburkHome with handicap -8 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 154.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
21-02-2017 18:30 BST - CEZ Nymburk v Dinamo Sassari - Champions League Betting Tips
The first leg of the game saw the hosts make the most of their home-field advantage and the Italians have given themselves a fantastic lead to defend in this Tuesday night match. This means we may have a FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier which could be over before it is started but the home fans will believe their team can get off to a flying start in this game.
The first leg finished 94-72 in favour of Dinamo Sassari and it is easy to see why many people believe the Italians will have enough about them to finish the job in this leg. A 22 point of margin is a big lead and while it can be overturned, you would have to think that Sassari will do enough to remain in pole position.
Diamon Simpson was the key player for CEZ when they played away from home but it was ultimately not enough to make enough of an impact on the game. Simpson delivered 13 points and 9 rebounds, which gave some hope but in the end, Nymburk have been left with a big challenge on Tuesday evening. There will need to be a big showing from Simpson and B Allen, who is the leading player so far this season, offering an average of 15.2 points per game so far this campaign for CEZ Nymburk.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 21/02 09:00 (Spread Result: 76-63, Totals: 147)|
|andrew||21/02 18:30||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||Dinamo SassariSASSA||154.5||1.83||Over 154.5|
|SPREAD||-8||1.83||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||Bet ►|
Sassari looking good for FIBA Champions League progress
Rok Stipcevic was a big factor in the success of the Italians in the opening game. Stipcevic managed to deliver 20 points, 3 rebounds and 5 assists in the win and his team-mates were quick to highlight his efforts on a big night for the whole team. Over the course of the season, David Bell has been instrumental for the Italians and he holds a record of 14.6 points per game.
The bookies think the hosts will win but will fall short of making it through to the next stage of the FIBA Champions League. With this in mind, back CEZ Nymnburk at -8, at odds of 1.83. If you are looking to take the Over/Under market on, look to go OVER 154.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Champions League Playoffs
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Umana Reyer Venezia v Ventspils
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – SIG Strasbourg v Aris
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Maccabi Rand Media
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Partizan v PAOK
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – EWE Baskets OIdenburg v Avtodor Saratov
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – AEK Athens v Juventus Utena
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Pinar Karsiyaka v Fraport Skyliners