Spread Pick: Fraport SkylinersAway with handicap -11.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 147.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
21-02-2017 18:00 BST - Pinar Karsiyaka v Fraport Skyliners - Champions League Betting Tips
The second leg of the FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifiers get underway on Tuesday and it is Pinar Karsiyaka who hold home advantage going into this game. The home team have a reversal to turn around from the home leg but there is a lot to be said for the backing the home fans will offer and we could be in for an exciting evening.
The Germans won by ten points, taking the game by 90-80; in what turned out to be a thrilling match in Fraport.
Michael Morrison was the key player for the winner in the first leg of this Playoff qualifier and he grabbed a total of 35 points in the win. With 7 rebounds coming from Morrison as well, there is no doubt that he stamped his influence all over the tie and if Morrison is able to deliver the same sort of performance in the second leg of this tie, the German team will be confident of progressing to the next stage of the tournament.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 21/02 09:00 (Spread Result: 72-40.5, Totals: 124)|
|andrew||21/02 18:00||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||147.5||1.83||Over 147.5|
|SPREAD||-11.5||1.83||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||Bet ►|
Fraport have a lead to defend in the FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier
J’Covan Marquis Brown has been the key player for Pinar over the season, he holds an average of 15.3 points per game so far this campaign, and he was also the leading light in the first leg defeat. Brown offered up a total of 29 points, 2 rebounds and 5 assists, and he’ll count himself unlucky to be on the losing side. Mind you, it was an impressive performance away from home and if Brown can deliver the same sort of showing in front of his home fans, there could be a big night in store for the Karsiyaka fans.
The most important thing for both sides is getting through to the next round and while Pinar should be able to take a win, Fraport know they have a lead to defend. This is why you should back Fraport Skyliners at -11.5 at odds of 1.83. If you are looking at the Over/Under market for this game, you should look to go OVER 147.5 which is available at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Champions League Playoffs
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Umana Reyer Venezia v Ventspils
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – SIG Strasbourg v Aris
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Maccabi Rand Media
- 22 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Partizan v PAOK
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – EWE Baskets OIdenburg v Avtodor Saratov
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – CEZ Nymburk v Dinamo Sassari
- 21 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – AEK Athens v Juventus Utena