Today’s match in France might seem like a premature final and this is actually pretty accurate; it is as crucial as a final!
Strasbourg vs Turk Telekom and the winner will secure presence at the Basketball Champions League’s big meeting, the Final-8 of the tournament. The match will take place as part of the last matchday of the 11th group, for the round of 16 of the BCL. Nizhny has cleared the qualification, AEK Athens has been eliminated, and the French are left to fight with the Turks for the last remaining ticket, in the grand finale of an exciting group.
Both “gladiators” have a 2-3 record so far; therefore, whoever gets away with the victory tonight – even with a one-point difference, will check the ticket to the final-8. Americans Jefferson and Colson will lead the way for Strasbourg while M. Foster, Sam Dekker, O’ Bryant III, and Wiltjer shall stand out for Turk Telekom.
Our free Strasbourg vs. Turk Telekom tip: Total Points, OVER 154.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 11 April 2021 – Barcelona vs. Real Madrid
- 10 April 2021 – Brooklyn Nets vs. L.A. Lakers
- 10 April 2021 – Unicaja Malaga vs. MoraBanc Andorra
- 9 April 2021 – AX Armani Milan vs. Anadolu Efes
- 9 April 2021 – Gran Canaria vs. AS Monaco
- 8 April 2021 - Valencia Basket vs. Baskonia
- 8 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Real Madrid
- 7 April 2021 – Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns