Great derby for the Western Conference tonight! The leaders in the conference, Utah Jazz (record 38-12/16-12 on the road/9-1 last 10), are… tested in Phoenix against the rejuvenated (this year) Suns (35-14/2nd in the West, 9-1 last 10). With the latter coming from six consecutive victories in the league.
In our opinion, two of the best coaches in the league are coached: Quin Snyder on the one hand and the Suns reformer Monty Williams on the other.
Phoenix has one of the best defences in the league (5th), while the Jazz can scare any opponent (3rd best offence and 3rd defence in the league), as they have way too many offensive solutions (Mitchell, Bogdanovic, Gobert, Conley, Clarkson) and… a thousand ways to score.
It is worth noting that, at least for the time being, no absences are reported for both teams. The way it looks now, both teams will play tonight’s game with a fully loaded arsenal.
Our free Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns prediction: UNDER 228.5 points
Our free Phoenix Suns vs. Utah Jazz tip: Total Points, UNDER 228.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 11 April 2021 – Barcelona vs. Real Madrid
- 10 April 2021 – Brooklyn Nets vs. L.A. Lakers
- 10 April 2021 – Unicaja Malaga vs. MoraBanc Andorra
- 9 April 2021 – AX Armani Milan vs. Anadolu Efes
- 9 April 2021 – Gran Canaria vs. AS Monaco
- 8 April 2021 - Valencia Basket vs. Baskonia
- 8 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Real Madrid