The two gladiators of the Spanish «civil war» will know before the match whether they have hopes of qualifying for the Euroleague playoffs. Suppose Real Madrid loses in Turkey earlier today. In that case, the winner of the game between Valencia (18-15) and Baskonia (18-15) will find a place in the top eight of the league and present in the quarterfinals of the leading European inter-club competition!
Suppose Real manage to get away victorious from Istanbul. In that case, the Spanish derby winner will need what we call a miracle since Zenit will need to lose one home game against indifferent teams such as Maccabi and Panathinaikos, which doesn’t look very likely at the moment.
Valencia will play tonight without suffering from any problems or absences since Icelandic guard Hermannsson is also ready. There is some stress on the bench of Baskonia for the starting playmaker Pierria Henry. His participation will be decided seconds before the beginning of the game, while at the same time, Tonye Jekiri has been ruled out already.
Our free Valencia vs. Baskonia tip: Total Points, UNDER 164.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 11 April 2021 – Barcelona vs. Real Madrid
- 10 April 2021 – Brooklyn Nets vs. L.A. Lakers
- 10 April 2021 – Unicaja Malaga vs. MoraBanc Andorra
- 9 April 2021 – AX Armani Milan vs. Anadolu Efes
- 9 April 2021 – Gran Canaria vs. AS Monaco
- 8 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Real Madrid
- 7 April 2021 – Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns